photo pg1_zpsbf5a313d.png  photo pg2_zps4aa4ef55.png  photo pg3_zpscdf0f23c.png  photo pg5_zps7fdee98b.png

Monday, July 29, 2013

On Hosting & Some Budget Friendly Ideas


I helped set-up a dinner party for family friends a couple of weeks ago.  My mom & I chose to divide & conquer... she was in charge of food, I took control of party prep & set-up.  You don't want me in charge of that considering my dinner tonight was Double Stuf Oreos.  My mom is a wonderful cook & chose an awesome menu...  I'll try to get some of those recipes up soon because y'all it was delicious.  

Setting up for this dinner party & getting everything ready inspired my hunting & searching with a few new hosting items... will be posting them over the next couple of days.  In the meantime, check out a few of my favorites that you can buy online now for your next dinner party! 


On sale now~ 4 for $22.  You can see these napkins in the photo above.  If you call & order from your local Williams-Sonoma store, they'll waive shipping for you. 





On sale now~ $.95 each (!!).  I didn't use these in the dinner party mentioned above because I chose to do a mix-and-match look instead.  But!  You can't beat that sale price for a napkin ring that will literally look great for any occasion. 



On sale now~ only $32 each.  These chairs are great when you need extra seating... dinner parties, Bible studies, book clubs... stylish & practical.  Sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment