photo pg1_zpsbf5a313d.png  photo pg2_zps4aa4ef55.png  photo pg3_zpscdf0f23c.png  photo pg5_zps7fdee98b.png

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

For Sale~ Teal Recipe/Photo/Quote Holder

I've received a lot of happy thoughts about this teal color that made its original debut on our first coat rack....  

This recipe holder would look great in any kitchen... if you can't cook, might as well make it look like you can, right??? Or as a picture frame.  Or to remind yourself of a favorite Bible verse or quote.  Would be cute in any room, really!

Side note~ I used my grandmother's pumpkin pie recipe in the pic below because this is one of five things that I am LEGIT good at making.  Booyah.



$10

BTW, you can print your Instagrams (like the one above) at Walgreens now.  Deets here.  Walgreens isn't paying me to tell you this, I just think it's pretty great.  & hey, I'd be OK with it if they did decide to pay me. 

Email the[dot]preppy[dot]gypsy[at]gmail[dot]com to make it yours!   We'll make arrangements for pickup/payment through email.  See the About section for more info or email if you have a question! 

No comments:

Post a Comment