photo pg1_zpsbf5a313d.png  photo pg2_zps4aa4ef55.png  photo pg3_zpscdf0f23c.png  photo pg5_zps7fdee98b.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

For Sale~ Lovely Brass Trio




Each item is $35.  Or, buy all three for $95! 

I've never seen pierced brass lights quite like these!  They give off great dewey light.  They're the perfect night lights for a kitchen or bathroom.  I played around with them at my house, and I also like how they look on an entry table.  How would you use them?   I liked them grouped as a trio like the photo above -- if you do, too, I've made a group deal for the set!

Email the[dot]preppy[dot]gypsy[at]gmail[dot]com to make it yours!   We'll make arrangements for pickup/payment through email.  See the About section for more info or email if you have a question! 

No comments:

Post a Comment