photo pg1_zpsbf5a313d.png  photo pg2_zps4aa4ef55.png  photo pg3_zpscdf0f23c.png  photo pg5_zps7fdee98b.png

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome!

Hey, y'all!  Welcome to The Preppy Gypsy!

Here you'll find pretty & fun, vintage, antique, & upcycled items from my hunting & picking.  The idea for this blog shop was born out of a trend I've noticed~ there is a lack of unique, nice quality (but reasonably priced) home items for young professionals.  This is my happy place & creative outlet to provide that!  


The way this blog shop works is simple:  I post an item.  If you want to purchase it, email me at the[dot]preppy[dot]gypsy[at]gmail[dot]com.  I sell items on a first-to-email basis, so act fast if you see something you'd like.  I am based out of Durham/Chapel Hill, NC & will arrange a time for you to pay & pick-up.  I also make frequent visits to Charlotte & can bring items to you there if needed.  If you're not local & interested in having an item shipped to you, email me & I'd be happy to see what I can do. 

You'll notice I have a particular affinity for pretty furniture lines, pops of color, Old North State items, patina brass decor, nautilus shells, & ginger jars.  Have something in mind that you haven't seen me post?  Email me and I'll add to to my list of things to look for while on the hunt!


Here a preview of a few fab items that will be going live ASAP... will be posting full details & prices soon.  Stay tuned & come back soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment