photo pg1_zpsbf5a313d.png  photo pg2_zps4aa4ef55.png  photo pg3_zpscdf0f23c.png  photo pg5_zps7fdee98b.png

Sunday, June 30, 2013

For Sale~ Teal Coat Rack

 $95
SOLD

Dimensions: 

So one of my BFFs has been looking for a coat rack for months.  After searching for months, I found her THE perfect coat rack a few weeks ago.  This got me thinking... don't all homes deserve a good coat rack?  So when I saw this one, I knew it had to come home with me.  It was in need of some serious TLC & a good Annie Sloan paint job, but now we're in business.  The pictures don't quite do it justice, but it's the perfect teal color in person. 

I'm fairly confident it won't last long... & by now, you may know the drill...

Email the[dot]preppy[dot]gypsy[at]gmail[dot]com to make it yours!   We'll make arrangements for pickup/payment through email.  See the About section for more info or email if you have a question! 

No comments:

Post a Comment