photo pg1_zpsbf5a313d.png  photo pg2_zps4aa4ef55.png  photo pg3_zpscdf0f23c.png  photo pg5_zps7fdee98b.png

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Freebie~ 2 Printables

A couple of freebies on this lovely Friday morning for my favorite internet people!

I am all about filling my walls with things are happy, encouraging, & peaceful.   Art is one of those things for me (I have a couple of ideas brewing for art in this space...) & another is words.  I'm also all about sharing the love.  This song has been my jam lately & the reason for print 1.  Print 2 is one of my favorite hymns.  Love them together.  Hope you enjoy!  (& FYI, AC Moore is running a big sale on frames right now.)








Simply right click, save, & print (made for 5X7)! 

I would love to make more free printables like these, so let's brainstorm together... feel free to email me your favorite quotes, lyrics, & verses!  Would love to get creative & share some more! Email is~ the[dot]preppy[dot]gypsy[at]gmail[dot]com

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment